Zoup! is hopping from restaurant to retail with its premium chicken broth.
Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth is a traditional broth that’s made in small batches using top-quality ingredients.
Zoup! was ahead of the curve with its innovative glass packaging, which is now a major trend on supermarket shelves.
Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth is a must-have for making comforting chicken soup at home.
The Zoup! team cooks up Good Luck Soup for New Years on ABC in Detroit.
Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 12 oz bag of frozen corn (thawed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 12 oz Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 can tomato puree
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 bag leaf
- Place all ingredients in Crock Pot and cook on high for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred. Place shredded chicken back into soup. Serve with fresh cilantro, sour cream, jalapeño and tortilla chips!
We hope you enjoy your Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.
Easy Zoup! Ramen
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 4 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 cups ramen
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Radish
- 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger for 1 – 2 minutes, until fragrant. Whisk in Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth and soy sauce. Bring to boil. Cook ramen per the directions on the packaging. Serve immediately and garnish with jalapeno, radish, lime and chives.
15-Minute Chicken Soup
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good Chicken Broth
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 can of cannellini beans drained
- ⅓ cup pesto
- Bring Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth to a boil. Stir in spinach, chicken, cannellini beans and ⅓ cup pesto. Simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is hot throughout and spinach is wilted.
Mini Shepherd’s Pies
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 cup carrots shredded or minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 lbs ground lamb or beef
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 2 tsp thyme minced
- 2 tbsp parsley minced
- 1 cup green peas
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 5 cups of mashed potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and carrots saute until softened, 5-10 mins. Add the garlic and saute 1-2 additional mins.
- Add the meat and cook, stirring often, until browned. Drain the fat off and return to the heat. Stir in the flour and cook 2 mins.
- Add the wine, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth, tomato paste, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and cook until liquid is reduced. Stir in the thyme, parsley, and peas.
- Divide meat mixture between individual pans or ramekins. Pipe or dollop mashed potatoes over the top to completely cover. Bake for 20-25 mins or until potatoes are golden.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4-6 pieces bone-in chicken
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup capers drained
- ¼ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup parsley minced
- 4 tbsp. butter optional
- Preheat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in hot oil and brown thoroughly on both sides, turning once. Reduce heat to medium. Add onions, garlic and capers to pan. Cook until onions are soft and translucent. Add lemon juice, wine and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Cover and cook on medium heat, stirring sauce and turning chicken occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Add parsley and cook uncovered for 10 minutes. If desired, whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired flavor and consistency is achieved.
- To serve, top chicken with sauce, lemon slices and parsley.
- 1 jar Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 cucumber de-seeded and diced
- 1 green pepper de-seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers de-seeded and diced
- 3-4 celery stalks diced
- ½ cup scallions diced
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1 ½ tbsp. green Tabasco
- ½ tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro
- ½ tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Stir all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve cold.
Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ jar Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 8 oz. cooked angel hair pasta
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat large skillet. Add olive oil and chopped onions and sauté until softened. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, and basil leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add Good, Really Good® chicken broth and pasta. Stir.
- Add Parmesan cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.