Sweet Potato Chili
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 medium sweet potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. chipotle powder
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 16 ounces salsa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Good, Really Good® veggie broth
- 2 cans black beans
- Fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
- Combine olive oil and onion in large soup pot. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté onions over medium heat until softened.
- Add sweet potatoes to onions and stir. Add chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, chipotle powder and hot sauce. Stir. Add salsa and stir.
- Add water and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Stir.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add black beans and stir. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with fresh cilantro, onion, avocado and sour cream.
We hope you enjoy your Sweet Potato Chili cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good