Spicy BBQ Sauce
Spice up your BBQ sauce! Our Spicy Chicken Bone Broth is our secret weapon for our favorite BBQ sauce.
- 1 slice bacon
- ½ an onion grated
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp chili powder
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth
- Cook bacon in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove and drain on paper towel once bacon is crispy. Add onion to the bacon grease and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add in the tomato paste, mustard, apple cider vinegar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder. Stir until well combined. Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth and whisk until smooth.
- Chop the bacon into small pieces and add to the sauce. Bring to a boil and then reduce to simmer. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Let cool and store in the refrigerator.
We hope you enjoy your Spicy BBQ Sauce cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Spicy Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.