Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ jar Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 8 oz. cooked angel hair pasta
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat large skillet. Add olive oil and chopped onions and sauté until softened. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, and basil leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add Good, Really Good® chicken broth and pasta. Stir.
- Add Parmesan cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.