Angel Hair Pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 1 tbsp. garlic
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ jar Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 8 oz. cooked angel hair pasta
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat large skillet. Add olive oil and chopped onions and sauté until softened. Stir in garlic, tomatoes, and basil leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add Good, Really Good® chicken broth and pasta. Stir.
- Add Parmesan cheese, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
We hope you enjoy your Angel Hair Pasta cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good