Tomato & Mascarpone Risotto
Perfecting our risotto one ladle of Zoup! Good, Really Good® broth at a time.
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 ½ cups arborio rice
- 3 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 4 tbsp mascarpone
- ½ lemon juiced
- Salt and pepper
- Basil to garnish
- Add the butter to a large pan and melt. Cook the onion on medium heat until translucent. Add garlic and cook for two more minutes.
- Add the rice and stir so it is full coated in butter and incorporated into the onion. Slowly add in wine little by little until all liquid is absorbed.
- Slowly add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth about a half cup at a time. Add some broth and then stir until liquid is fully absorbed. Once the broth has been fully absorbed, add the tomato sauce slowly.
- When the rice has absorbed liquid to desired amount, add the mascarpone and lemon. Stir until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with basil and serve.