Tomato Pasta Soup
Keep cozy with this delicious noodle dish featuring Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 6 oz mushrooms
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp oregano
- 2 cups crushed tomato
- 16 oz Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 8 oz dry pasta of your choice
- Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once hot, cook the ground beef until browned.
- Add the celery, onion, mushrooms, bay leaves, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook for 4 – 5 minutes or until veggies are softened.
- Add crushed tomatoes and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth. Stir well, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for 1.5 hours or until the liquid is reduced.