Check out this Beet Gazpacho topped with cucumber and chives for a refreshing twist on the typical soup!
- 2 medium beets
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- ⅛ cup onion diced
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup dill
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Place beets in a medium pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then turn heat down to low to simmer. Simmer for 50 minutes or until fork can go through them and they feel tender.
- Transfer cooked beets to plate and let them cool. Once cool enough to handle, gently slip off the skins with your hands. Slice beets and place in blender with Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust salt, pepper and vinegar to your liking. Place into refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Garnish with cucumber, avocado, dill, green onion, or even a swirl of Greek yogurt. Get creative and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Beet Gazpacho cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.