Broccoli and Pea Soup
This Broccoli and Pea soup is super easy and packed with nutrients! Plus, you can even make it with frozen veggies from your freezer.
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 2 cups frozen peas
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2 cups spinach
- Saute onion and garlic in pan with olive oil. Add 2 heads of broccoli chopped in florets and 4 cups of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer for 30 minutes. Then add 2 cups of frozen peas and cook until soft.
- Let cool slightly and then add to blender. Add mint leaves, spinach, salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth.
- Then warm, serve and garnish with your favorite toppings. Alternately, this soup can also be enjoyed chilled if you are looking for a refreshing soup.