- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4-6 pieces bone-in chicken
- 1 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic finely chopped
- ¼ cup capers drained
- ¼ cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup parsley minced
- 4 tbsp. butter optional
- Preheat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in hot oil and brown thoroughly on both sides, turning once. Reduce heat to medium. Add onions, garlic and capers to pan. Cook until onions are soft and translucent. Add lemon juice, wine and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Cover and cook on medium heat, stirring sauce and turning chicken occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Add parsley and cook uncovered for 10 minutes. If desired, whisk in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired flavor and consistency is achieved.
- To serve, top chicken with sauce, lemon slices and parsley.