Zoup! Good, Really Good Chili
We’ve perfected the classic chili and you won’t have it any other way after this! Our Spicy Chicken Bone Broth takes your classic chili to a whole new level.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cans of tomato paste 12 oz
- 2 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 can chopped tomatoes w/ chilis
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cans kidney beans
- In a large pot, add olive oil on medium heat. Add chopped onion and saute until onion is translucent.
- Add ground beef and brown. Combine with onions. Once combined, add your spices to the meat and stir so that it is evenly covering the meat and onions.
- Then add Zoup! Good, Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth and 2 cans of tomato paste. Stir together until broth and tomato paste creates a saucy texture.
- Add chopped tomatoes, black beans and kidney beans. Stir until well combined. Cook on low to medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot and enjoy garnished with fresh cilantro, peppers, sour cream and cheese.