Zoup! Good, Really Good Chili
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cans of tomato paste 12 oz
- 2 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 can chopped tomatoes w/ chilis
- 1 can black beans
- 2 cans kidney beans
- In a large pot, add olive oil on medium heat. Add chopped onion and saute until onion is translucent.
- Add ground beef and brown. Combine with onions. Once combined, add your spices to the meat and stir so that it is evenly covering the meat and onions.
- Then add Zoup! Good, Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth and 2 cans of tomato paste. Stir together until broth and tomato paste creates a saucy texture.
- Add chopped tomatoes, black beans and kidney beans. Stir until well combined. Cook on low to medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot and enjoy garnished with fresh cilantro, peppers, sour cream and cheese.
We hope you enjoy your Good, Really Good Chili cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Spicy Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.