Watermelon, Cucumber & Mint Quinoa
- 1 ¼ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 cup couscous
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 1 tsp honey
- Pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups cubed watermelon
- ½ cup cucumber
- ¼ cup mint
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Place Zoup! Good, Really Good® broth in a medium sauce pan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in couscous. Let sit for 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed. Fluff up with fork.
- Meanwhile, zest the limes and squeeze the fruit until you have about 3 tbsp lime juice. Add to small bowl and mix in EVOO, honey and salt & pepper to taste.
- Once the couscous has cooled, add the watermelon, cucumber, mint, feta and dressing. Stir to combine and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Watermelon, Cucumber & Mint Quinoa cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.