Lemon Chicken & Rice Casserole
Try this delicious one pan casserole.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 – 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 ⅓ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup rice
- 4 chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth, white wine, lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- In an oven-safe, casserole dish add the rice to the pan and spread easily. Add the broth mixture you just whisked together into the casserole dish.
- Place the chicken thighs in the liquid. Season with salt and pepper, add the thyme sprigs and lemon slices.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of your chicken is 165 degrees.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!