Lemon Chicken & Rice Casserole
Try this delicious one pan casserole. Less dishes, more deliciousness!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 – 4 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 ⅓ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup rice
- 4 chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth, white wine, lemon juice and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
- In an oven-safe, casserole dish add the rice to the pan and spread easily. Add the broth mixture you just whisked together into the casserole dish.
- Place the chicken thighs in the liquid. Season with salt and pepper, add the thyme sprigs and lemon slices.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for an additional 20 minutes or until the internal temperature of your chicken is 165 degrees.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Lemon Chicken and Rice Casserole cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.