Quick Tomato Soup
This delicious tomato soup is so easy it only takes 10 minutes of prep time.
- Pressure cooker
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 medium carrots chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 cans of Fire Roasted Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Turn your pressure cooker to the “saute” setting. Add the olive oil and saute the carrots and onion until softened. Then add the garlic and cook for a few more minutes.
- Turn your pressure cooker to “High” and add the remaining ingredients into the pressure cooker. Stir until well combined. Then close the pressure cooker with the lid and cook on high for 12 minutes.
- Slow or quick release. Then blend with an immersion blender or traditional blender until smooth. Serve immediately and enjoy!