Lemon Chicken & White Bean Soup
- 2 cans of Cannellini beans
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 carrots finely chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 tsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 handful of chopped chard or greens of your choice
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Combine 1 can of the Cannellini beans and 1 cup of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute the chopped onion and carrot until tender. Add the garlic, salt and pepper. Then add the remaining can of Cannellini beans, chickpeas and rosemary. Stir to combine.
- Add the blended bean and broth mixture, 3 cups of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth and chopped chard. Bring to a boil and then reduce to low heat and cook for 25 minutes.
- Then add the lemon zest, lemon juice and cooked chicken. Slowly sprinkle in the parmesan cheese while stirring. Cook until cheese is melted and well combined.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with more parmesan cheese, lemon, and rosemary. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Lemon Chicken and White Bean Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.