Black Bean Soup
Whether you enjoy as your main or alongside some tasty tacos, this Black Bean Soup is easy and delicious.
- tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 15- oz cans of black beans or 1 ½ cup dried black beans that have been cooked
- 2 ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 Avocado
- ¼ cup cotija cheese
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- n a large soup pot, add the olive oil and heat over medium. Saute your onions, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Once the onion is translucent, add the garlic, cumin, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Then add the beans and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with avocado, cotija cheese, lime and cilantro.
We hope you enjoy your Black Bean Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.