Black Bean Soup
Whether you enjoy as your main or alongside some tasty tacos, this Black Bean Soup is easy and delicious.
- tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 15- oz cans of black beans or 1 ½ cup dried black beans that have been cooked
- 2 ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 Avocado
- ¼ cup cotija cheese
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- n a large soup pot, add the olive oil and heat over medium. Saute your onions, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Once the onion is translucent, add the garlic, cumin, chili powder, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Then add the beans and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with avocado, cotija cheese, lime and cilantro.