Seafood Shrimp Pho
Our newest broths are perfect for cooking up your own twist on a classic Pho. Try this one using our Seafood Broth.
- ¾ inch section of ginger peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions chopped
- Bunch of cilantro
- 1 ½ tsp coriander seeds
- 1 whole clove
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- ½ lb shrimp
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 ounces rice noodles
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- In a large soup pot, toast the coriander seeds and clove over medium heat for 2 minutes. Chop the green part of the onion and set aside for toppings later. Then cut 1 inch slices of the green onion at the base of the onion. Add the onion and ginger to the pan. Stir until you start to smell the ingredients.
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth and bring to a boil. Continue to simmer the broth for another 15 minutes. Strain the broth and return to pot. Then add the shrimp and cook until full cooked and shrimp is pink. Then cook your noodles according to the packaging in the broth.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar as needed.
- Divide the pho between two bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings like green onion, lime, cilantro, pepper, etc.