Spicy Chicken Pho
Our newest broths are perfect for cooking up your own twist on a classic Pho. Try this one with a spicy twist.
- ¾ inch section of ginger peeled and sliced
- 2 green onions chopped
- Bunch of cilantro
- 1 ½ tsp coriander seeds
- 1 whole clove
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 boneless skinless chicken
- ½ tsp salt
- 5 ounces rice noodles
- 3 tsp fish sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- In a large soup pot, toast the coriander seeds and clove over medium heat for 2 minutes. Chop the green part of the onion and set aside for toppings later. Then cut 1 inch slices of the green onion at the base of the onion. Add the onion and ginger to the pan. Stir until you start to smell the ingredients.
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Spicy Chicken Bone Broth and chicken and bring to a boil. Cook until chicken is fully cooked. Remove and finely slice the chicken.
- Continue to simmer the broth for another 15 minutes without the chicken. Strain the broth and return to pot. Then cook your noodles according to the packaging in the broth. Stir back in the chicken.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar as needed.
- Divide the pho between two bowls and garnish with your favorite toppings like green onion, lime, cilantro, pepper, etc.
We hope you enjoy your Spicy Chicken Pho cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Spicy Chicken Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.