Buffalo Chicken Soup
That moment you find a way to turn your favorite tailgate food into a whole meal. Introducing, Buffalo Chicken Soup!
- Pressure cooker
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cups chopped carrot
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 8 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ½ cup flour
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 4 tbsp ranch dressing mix
- Turn your Instant Pot on and press the Saute button. Melt the butter and then saute the onion, celery and carrots until softened.
- Add the garlic and Italian seasoning. In a small bowl, mix together the flour with the hot sauce and milk. Then add the chicken and hot sauce mixture. Finally, stir in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth until well combined.
- Turn the pressure cooker off. Secure the lid. Then turn it back on to the Pressure Cook setting and set the timer for 10 minutes on high pressure.
- Once the timer is done you can either slow release or quick release. Take the lid off and add the cream cheese to the soup. Stir until the cream cheese is well combined and soup is smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper or more hot sauce to taste.