Easy Zoup! Good, Really Good Pho
When you have Zoup! Good, Really Good broth on hand, it's easy to whip up your favorite pho.
- tbsp olive oil
- 3 shallots chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 6 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 2 whole star anise
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lb flat rice noodles
- 1 lb beef sliced thin against the grain
- Sliced red onion for garnish
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Thai basil for garnish
- Green onions for garnish
- Sliced jalapeno for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Hoisin sauce for garnish
- In a medium pot add olive oil and shallots over medium heat. Cook the shallots until slightly translucent while stirring. Add the white parts of a few green onions, garlic, and ginger. Stir until well combined.
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth and bring to a simmer.
- Then stir in the star anise, soy sauce, and fish sauce. Simmer and cover. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the star anise. Then season the broth to taste and bring to a boil.
- Thinly slice your meat and set aside.
- Grab your noodles and divide them between bowls. Add the raw meat to the bowls.
- Add the broth. Make sure it is still very hot as the broth is what is going to cook your meat.
- Then garnish your pho with your favorite toppings like cilantro, Thai basil, green onions, jalapeno, lime, housin sauce, etc.
We hope you enjoy your Easy Zoup! Good, Really Good Pho cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Beef Bone Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.