Easy Zoup! Good, Really Good Pho
When you have Zoup! Good, Really Good broth on hand, it's easy to whip up your favorite pho.
- tbsp olive oil
- 3 shallots chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 6 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Beef Bone Broth
- 2 whole star anise
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lb flat rice noodles
- 1 lb beef sliced thin against the grain
- Sliced red onion for garnish
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- Thai basil for garnish
- Green onions for garnish
- Sliced jalapeno for garnish
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Hoisin sauce for garnish
- In a medium pot add olive oil and shallots over medium heat. Cook the shallots until slightly translucent while stirring. Add the white parts of a few green onions, garlic, and ginger. Stir until well combined.
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Beef Bone Broth and bring to a simmer.
- Then stir in the star anise, soy sauce, and fish sauce. Simmer and cover. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the star anise. Then season the broth to taste and bring to a boil.
- Thinly slice your meat and set aside.
- Grab your noodles and divide them between bowls. Add the raw meat to the bowls.
- Add the broth. Make sure it is still very hot as the broth is what is going to cook your meat.
- Then garnish your pho with your favorite toppings like cilantro, Thai basil, green onions, jalapeno, lime, housin sauce, etc.