Bacon Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Try this delicious, rich soup made with gnocchi.
- 6 strips of bacon chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 lb gnocchi
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, add the chopped bacon to the pot over medium heat and cook until crispy.
- Add the onion and garlic. Saute until the onion is translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, and gnocchi. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover the pot. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the soup is thicker, add the cooked chicken and spinach. Soup will be finished once the spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
We hope you enjoy your Bacon Chicken Gnocchi Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.