Bacon Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Try this delicious, rich soup made with gnocchi.
- 6 strips of bacon chopped
- ½ onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 lb gnocchi
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, add the chopped bacon to the pot over medium heat and cook until crispy.
- Add the onion and garlic. Saute until the onion is translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth, heavy cream, Italian seasoning, and gnocchi. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cover the pot. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Once the soup is thicker, add the cooked chicken and spinach. Soup will be finished once the spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.