Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
This Roasted Butternut Squash soup has so much flavor! We first roasted the vegetables and then cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth.
- 1 lb butternut squash cubed
- 1 apple sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1- inch piece of ginger sliced
- 4 cloves garlic
- Salt & pepper
- 2 cups Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. In a large baking sheet, add the butternut squash, apple, onion, ginger and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake veggies for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Blend veggies in blender and pour into a large soup pan.
- Add the coconut milk, turmeric and red pepper flakes. Mix until well combined. Heat over medium heat until boiling. Reduce to simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
We hope you enjoy your Roasted Butternut Squash Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.