Roasted Red Pepper Risotto with Burrata
This bowl is rich, decadent and sure to impress your taste buds! This Roasted Red Pepper Risotto is slow-cooked using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth and finished with creamy burrata and pesto.
- ¾ cup marinated red bell pepper
- 2.5 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- ½ celery stick finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup Arborio rice
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 piece of burrata cheese
- 2 tbsp pesto
- Heat the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth in a pot over medium heat until boiling. Then reduce heat to simmer.
- Place marinated red bell peppers in a blender and add a few ladles of the hot broth. Blend until smooth and set aside.
- In a separate large pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Then saute the onion, celery and garlic until onion is translucent and celery is soft. Add the Arborio rice and cook for several minutes until slightly toasted.
- Add in the bell pepper mixture and wine. Cook until liquid is completely absorbed into the rice.
- Then ladle hot broth slowly into the rice. Add one ladle at a time and stir until liquid is absorbed into the rice. Then add another ladle until all liquid is absorbed. This will typically take 15 – 20 minutes or until rice is soft.
- Once the risotto is complete, serve in two bowls. Top each bowl of risotto with half a ball of burrata and fresh pesto. Garnish with salt, pepper and fresh basil.