Zoup! Crab Bisque
Crab Bisque is one of those dishes that seems decadent and for special occasions but we can assure you, it's so easy!
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery chopped
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 tbsp flour
- 4 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 1 cup white wine
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 lb crab meat
- Basil for garnish
- In a soup pan over medium heat, melt the butter and saute the chopped onion and celery until softened.
- Add the celery salt, paprika, garlic and tomato paste. Mix together until veggies are evenly coated.
- Add flour until well combined. Then add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth and white wine. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend in a blender until smooth. Then return to your pot and heat on low. Add the heavy cream and crab meat. Stir until well combined and your desired temperature.
- Serve immediately and garnish with chopped basil. Enjoy!