We'd love some more paella and a siesta too! Our new Seafood Broth is the perfect ingredient to make your paella sing!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup paella rice
- ⅔ cup chopped tomato
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¾ tsp salt
- 3 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 tbsp parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add the bell pepper, onion and rice to a pan. Cook stirring frequently until veggies are tender – about 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, turmeric, paprika, minced garlic and salt. Cook another 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth and bring to boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until most of the broth has been absorbed.
- Sprinkle the peas and shrimp over the rice and cover with lid or aluminum foil. Cook for another 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon, serve and enjoy!