We'd love some more paella and a siesta too! Our new Seafood Broth is the perfect ingredient to make your paella sing!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup paella rice
- ⅔ cup chopped tomato
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ¾ tsp salt
- 3 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 tbsp parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in large skillet. Add the bell pepper, onion and rice to a pan. Cook stirring frequently until veggies are tender – about 3 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, turmeric, paprika, minced garlic and salt. Cook another 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth and bring to boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for approximately 5 minutes or until most of the broth has been absorbed.
- Sprinkle the peas and shrimp over the rice and cover with lid or aluminum foil. Cook for another 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon, serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Shrimp Paella cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.