Sweet Potato Chili
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 medium sweet potatoes cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tbsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. chipotle powder
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 16 ounces salsa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Good, Really Good® veggie broth
- 2 cans black beans
- Fresh cilantro
- Sour cream
- Combine olive oil and onion in large soup pot. Add salt and pepper to taste. Sauté onions over medium heat until softened.
- Add sweet potatoes to onions and stir. Add chili powder, cumin, cinnamon, chipotle powder and hot sauce. Stir. Add salsa and stir.
- Add water and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Stir.
- Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Add black beans and stir. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with fresh cilantro, onion, avocado and sour cream.