Tomato Cucumber Gazpacho
When the weather is hot, we look for a meal that will cool us down! Try this good, really good Gazpacho made with Zoup!
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- ⅔ cup almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- ½ cucumber chopped
- ½ red bell pepper chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- A few mint leaves plus more for garnish
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Then taste and season with salt and pepper. Chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with tomato, cucumber, mint and olive oil.