Tomato Cucumber Gazpacho
When the weather is hot, we look for a meal that will cool us down! Try this good, really good Gazpacho made with Zoup!
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- ⅔ cup almonds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- ½ cucumber chopped
- ½ red bell pepper chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- A few mint leaves plus more for garnish
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Then taste and season with salt and pepper. Chill in refrigerator before serving.
- Pour into bowls and garnish with tomato, cucumber, mint and olive oil.
We hope you enjoy your Tomato Cucumber Gazpacho cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.