Braised Lemon & Artichoke Chicken
Try this delicious 30-minute Braised Lemon & Artichoke Chicken for your next weeknight meal using our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth.
- 1 lb of bone-in skin-on chicken thighs or legs
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 can of artichokes
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- Salt and pepper
- Season all sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Then heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a medium/large skillet. Sear the chicken so there is a nice golden brown color to the outside of the skin.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside on a plate. Then add 2 tbsp of the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth to the pan to deglaze. Add 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add onions and garlic to the pan. Saute until the onions are translucent. Add artichokes and continue to saute until artichokes are slightly browned.
- Then add chicken back to pan and cover with broth, lemon juice and rosemary sprig.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes until chicken is thoroughly cooked and most of liquid has been absorbed.