White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 jars Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans great northern beans
- 2 cups salsa Verde
- 2 tsp. cumin
- Diced avocado
- Shredded cheese
- Green onion
- Tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in large soup pot. Heat over medium-high heat until boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with avocado, cheese, cilantro, green onions and tortilla chips.