White Chicken Chili
White Chicken Chili with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 jars Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cans great northern beans
- 2 cups salsa Verde
- 2 tsp. cumin
- Diced avocado
- Shredded cheese
- Green onion
- Tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in large soup pot. Heat over medium-high heat until boiling, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls. Top with avocado, cheese, cilantro, green onions and tortilla chips.
We hope you enjoy your White Chicken Chili cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.