Butternut Squash & Persimmon Soup
- 2 cups of cooked butternut squash cubed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ medium onion diced
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 persimmons
- 1 ½ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Pomegranate seeds and cilantro to garnish
- Peel and dice your persimmons.
- Add olive oil to medium pan and saute onions. Then add the persimmons and cook until tender. Add in the squash and stir.
- Add in broth and bring to a boil. Then add coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add to a blender and blend on high until smooth. Serve warm and top with persimmons, pomegranate seeds, chopped pecans and cilantro.
We hope you enjoy your Butternut Squash & Persimmon Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.