Chicken & Dumpling Soup
Nothing says comfort quite like a bowl of Chicken and Dumpling Soup.
- onion chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 4 celery stalks chopped
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 ½ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ½ can of store bought biscuit dough
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- In a large soup pot, add 1 tbsp of butter and melt over medium heat. Add the onions, celery and carrots. Cook veggies until softened and onions are translucent.
- Add remaining butter and flour. Mix until well combined. Add the salt, pepper and Italian seasoning to veggies.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer. Cook until slightly thickened. Add the Chicken Broth and cook until it is simmering.
- Remove about 5 biscuits and slice them into ½ inch strips. Drop them into the soup, cover and cook for approximately 10 minutes or until biscuits are cooked throughout.
- Once biscuits are cooked, stir in the shredded chicken and serve immediately.
We hope you enjoy your Lemon Chicken and Dumpling Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.