Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
A delicious spin on a classic chicken noodle recipe.
- 1 tbsp butter
- ¾ cup chopped carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 5 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 8 oz of egg noodles
- 1 cup of chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup milk
- 1 ½ tsp cornstarch
- Salt & pepper to taste
- eat medium-large pot on medium and melt butter in pan. Then add the carrots, onion and celery and cook until onions are translucent and celery is tender. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt & pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the broth and bring to a boil. Add the noodles and shredded chicken. Cook the noodles according to the package.
- Combine the milk and cornstarch together. Then pour slowly while stirring.
- Serve while hot and enjoy!