Instant Pot Butter Chicken
This delicious Butter Chicken recipe cooks in only 15 min!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- ¾ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- In a large bowl mix together tomato paste, ⅓ cup Greek yogurt, lemon juice, cumin, garam masala, coriander, salt, ginger, pepper, turmric and cinnamon.
- Cut your chicken into 1-inch cubes and then add them to the bowl. Mix with the yogurt mixture until chicken is well coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Set your Instant Pot to saute mode and add your oil. Then saute your onion until transluscent. Add the garlic until well incorporated.
- Turn the Instant Pot off and add the marinated chicken, brown sugar, and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Low-Sodium Chicken Broth.
- Cover the Instant Pot. Set to high pressure and cook for 6 minutes.
- Use quick release to release the pressure. Add a spoonful of the liquid from the Instant pot to a bowl. Then stir in the cornstarch until well combined and there are no clumps. Add that mixture back into the Instant Pot and stir until well combined.
- Add the Greek yogurt and serve immediately over rice. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Instant Pot Butter Chicken cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Low Sodium Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.