Italian Butter Salmon
Looking for a recipe to include for your Feast of the Seven Fishes? We've got you covered with plenty of Seafood Broth recipes including this tasty Italian Butter Salmon recipe.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¾ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup arugula
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- ⅛ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare salmon fillets by patting the salmon dry with a paper towel. Then season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Once the pan is hot, add the salmon, skin side up. Leave the salmon for 6 minutes to cook. Flip and cook for 2 more minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth to the pan to deglaze the pan. Scrape any salmon from the pan. Add the butter and let it melt. Stir in the garlic and cook until you begin to smell the garlic.
- Increase heat to medium and add the cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until the tomatoes begin to soften.
- Stir in the heavy cream & parmesan. Reduce heat to low and stir in the arugula until it begins to wilt.
- Return salmon back to pan and spoon over sauce. Simmer until the salmon is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Italian Butter Salmon cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.