Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Parsley and lemon for garnish
- Boil water to prepare the pasta. Follow instructions for cooking 8 oz of pasta, so once your shrimp and sauce is finished, you can incorporate into the sauce.
- In a separate large saucepan, melt butter in a pan over medium and add shrimp and garlic. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp until pink on both sides.
- Add cream, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth and parmesan cheese. Cook until smooth and liquid begins to get thick.
- Then add red pepper flakes – adjust the amount to your desired level of spice.
- Once pasta is finished, drain water and add pasta to your shrimp and sauce. Serve pasta with shrimp and garnish with parsley and lemon.
We hope you enjoy your Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Pasta cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.