Parmesan Garlic Shrimp Pasta
Try this delicious pasta dish using our savory, Good, Really Good Seafood broth!
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 lb shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- ½ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- Parsley and lemon for garnish
- Boil water to prepare the pasta. Follow instructions for cooking 8 oz of pasta, so once your shrimp and sauce is finished, you can incorporate into the sauce.
- In a separate large saucepan, melt butter in a pan over medium and add shrimp and garlic. Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Cook shrimp until pink on both sides.
- Add cream, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth and parmesan cheese. Cook until smooth and liquid begins to get thick.
- Then add red pepper flakes – adjust the amount to your desired level of spice.
- Once pasta is finished, drain water and add pasta to your shrimp and sauce. Serve pasta with shrimp and garnish with parsley and lemon.