Southern Macaroni & Cheese
This Mac & Cheese recipe is all about preparing the macaroni noodles in our broth to give it a richer, deeper flavor.
- 10 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 Jar of Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- ½ cup milk
- 1 12 oz can of evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup of butter cubed
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ½ pound Velveeta cubed
- 8 oz shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then fill a large pot with the jar of Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Bring to a boil and then cook your macaroni per the instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Add the milk, evaporated milk, eggs, salt, pepper, and sugar and whisk together in the pot until well combined. Then add cubed butter, sour cream, Velveeta, jack and sharp cheddar cheeses to the pot. Mix together on low until well combined. Then add in the macaroni and stir until completely mixed.
- Once macaroni is well combined, pour into your baking dish. Top with the milk cheddar cheese. Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve and enjoy!