Turkey Minestrone Soup
This Instant Pot Turkey Minestrone Soup will give you simmered all day taste at a fraction of the time.
- Pressure cooker
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 ½ cup small pasta noodle
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Diced Tomato
- 2 cups frozen veggies
- 6 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Turn the pressure cooker on to “Saute” mode. Add the olive oil, onion and garlic. Saute until the onion is translucent.
- Then add the ground turkey to the pressure cooker and saute until turkey is browned and fully cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients. Turn the pressure cooker from “saute” to “pressure cook” on High. Set the pressure cooker timer for 3 minutes.
- Please note, that the pressure cooker will take longer than 3 minutes to pressurize and heat to the right temperature.
- Once the timer goes off, you can quick release or slow release the pressure cooker. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Turkey Minestrone Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.