Turkey Minestrone Soup
This Instant Pot Turkey Minestrone Soup will give you simmered all day taste at a fraction of the time.
- Pressure cooker
- 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 1 ½ cup small pasta noodle
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Diced Tomato
- 2 cups frozen veggies
- 6 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Turn the pressure cooker on to “Saute” mode. Add the olive oil, onion and garlic. Saute until the onion is translucent.
- Then add the ground turkey to the pressure cooker and saute until turkey is browned and fully cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients. Turn the pressure cooker from “saute” to “pressure cook” on High. Set the pressure cooker timer for 3 minutes.
- Please note, that the pressure cooker will take longer than 3 minutes to pressurize and heat to the right temperature.
- Once the timer goes off, you can quick release or slow release the pressure cooker. Serve and enjoy!