Creamy Lemon Clams
The best part about clams? The broth to dunk in! We've got an easy and delicious Creamy Lemon Clams recipe that will make you soak the sauce up 'til the last drop.
- 1 lb clams
- 3 tbsp butter
- ⅛ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup white wine
- ⅓ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- 2 tbsp lemon
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Lemon sliced for serving
- Place the clams in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let sit for at least 30 minutes. Drain and rinse clams.
- In a large pot with lid, melt butter over medium heat and saute onions until translucent. Add garlic and cook for a few more minutes. Stir in wine, broth, and lemon and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer.
- Add the clams to the broth and cover the pot with a lid. Cook clams for approximately 8 minutes or until clams are open.
- Serve immediately with bread. Add more lemon, salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!