Homemade Parmesan Crisps
Got parmesan? You are 15-minutes away from homemade Parmesan Crisps! It's one of our favorite toppings for our Zoup! Good, Really Good Tomato Bisque.Click the link in bio for the full recipe!
- 1 block of parmesan cheese
- 4 jars of Zoup! Good Really Good® Tomato Bisque
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Use a microplane grater to grate the parmesan over the baking sheet as evenly as possible.
- Cover the entire sheet until you aren’t able to see the parchment paper.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for 7 minutes.
- While your cheese crisps are baking, heat the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Tomato Bisque according to package instructions.
- Remove the tray from oven and let cool. Break crisps into pieces and use them to garnish your soup. Enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Homemade Parmesan Crisps! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.