One-Pot Pumpkin Pasta
Celebrating the beginning of October with this easy, one-pot Pumpkin Pasta. All your favorite fall flavors in an easy 30-minute recipe. 🎃
- 16 ounces pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 can 15 oz of pumpkin puree
- 4 leaves sage chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Concentrate
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to box. Strain water and return pasta to pot.
- On low heat, add the butter, pumpkin, and sage. Stir until well coated.
- Add the milk and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Concentrate. Continue to stir until it becomes a creamy consistency.
- Remove from heat and stir in the parmesan cheese until melted. Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with more sage, serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your One-Pot Pumpkin Pasta cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.