Italian Wedding Soup
Try this delicious Italian Wedding Soup!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 10 cups of Zoup! Good Really Good® Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup small pasta
- 1 package of frozen or ready-made meatballs
- 8 oz spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Saute the onions, carrots, and celery until translucent.
- Pour in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Organic Chicken Bone Broth and bring to a boil. Add the past and meatballs and cook for about 10 minutes or until pasta is al dente and meatballs are cooked through.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the spinach and simmer for a few minutes until wilted.
- Ladle into bowls and serve hot. Enoy!
We hope you enjoy your Italian Wedding Soup! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.