These semi-homemade ranch crackers are an amazing topping on our premium Zoup! Good, Really Good soups. Toss your favorite oyster crackers in a ranch seasoning mix, bake and enjoy a flavor-blasted cracker to top your soup with!
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 9 oz package of oyster crackers
- 1 1 oz package of ranch salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine vegetable oil and ranch dressing mix until well combined. Toss the crackers into the bowl until coated.
- Spread the crackers out on a large sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve on top of your favorite Zoup! Good, Really Good® Soup.
We hope you enjoy your Ranch Crackers! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.