One Pan Pesto Artichoke Pasta
This 20-minute, one-pan pasta meal is perfect for a busy weeknight dinner. This Pesto Artichoke Pasta is prepared with our Chicken Broth to give it a delicious sauce you are sure to love.
- 8 oz pasta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ⅓ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- ¾ cup pesto
- ¼ cup cream
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 14 oz can of artichoke hearts (drained)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare your pasta and once cooked, set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, saute the garlic in olive oil until fragrant. Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add the pesto, cream and parmesan until you form a sauce. Add artichoke, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Let the sauce continue to cook for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the pan and stir until well coated. Serve immediately with lemon wedges, parmesan and basil.