Almond Garlic Green Beans
Looking for a fast and easy weeknight side dish to bring to the dinner table? These Almond Garlic Green Beans come together in 15 minutes! Cooked in our Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Bone Broth, it's packed with flavor your whole family will love.
- 12 oz green beans
- 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Trim ends of green beans.
- In a large pan over medium heat, add Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add green beans, cover and steam for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and stir well to combine. Recover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add soy sauce.
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with almonds. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Almond Garlic Green Beans cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.