Salmon with Creamy Pepper Sauce
This salmon dish will sure to become a new staple in your weekly dinner menu! Enjoy this creamy sauce with marinated bell peppers with your seared salmon all cooked to perfection with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Seafood Broth.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes
- 10 oz marinated roasted bell peppers
- 1 shallot chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Seafood Broth
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup mascarpone
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Pat the salmon dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Add the salmon and sear for 4 minutes each side. Remove and set aside.
- Add the shallot to pan and cook over low heat for 1 – 2 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook for another minute. Add the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Seafood Broth to deglaze the pan. Add the sun dried tomatoes, bell peppers, and cream.
- Once it starts to boil, add the mascarpone and parmesan cheese. Stir until creamy. Add the salmon back to the sauce. Sprinkle with lemon juice and continue to cook until salmon is cooked through and sauce is thickened.
- Remove from heat, garnish with basil and enjoy!