Vegan Tomato Soup with Gnocchi
This Vegan Tomato Soup with Gnocchi is the ultimate comfort food. Make a large batch to enjoy for dinner and enjoy leftovers for lunch the next day!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp vegan pesto
- 2 28 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 24 oz frozen vegan gnocchi
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute the onion and cook until translucent, about five minutes. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the pesto, tomatoes, and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Turn heat to high and bring to a simmer.
- Lower heat and continue to simmer for 10 munutes. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- Add the gnocchi and coconut milk. Turn heat up to medium and simmer for 5 – 7 minutes or until gnocchi is cooked throughout.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this Vegan Tomato Soup with Gnocchi made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.