Vegan Tomato Soup with Gnocchi
This Vegan Tomato Soup with Gnocchi is the ultimate comfort food. Make a large batch to enjoy for dinner and enjoy leftovers for lunch the next day!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 tbsp vegan pesto
- 2 28 oz cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 24 oz frozen vegan gnocchi
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute the onion and cook until translucent, about five minutes. Add the garlic and Italian seasoning and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the pesto, tomatoes, and Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Turn heat to high and bring to a simmer.
- Lower heat and continue to simmer for 10 munutes. Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- Add the gnocchi and coconut milk. Turn heat up to medium and simmer for 5 – 7 minutes or until gnocchi is cooked throughout.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh basil and enjoy!