Zoup! Good, Really Good Tabouli
This homemade tabouli is prepared with bulgur cooked with our Zoup! Good, Really Good Culinary Concentrate to give it a rich flavor. Save this recipe and enjoy this Mediterranean salad at your next picnic, BBQ or prepped for an easy lunch
- ¼ cup bulgur
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tsp Zoup! Good Really Good® Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 bunches curly parsley
- ⅓ cup fresh mint
- ⅓ cup sliced green onion
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Combine bulgur, water, Zoup! Good, Really Good® Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate, and drizzle of olive oil in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook over low for about 12 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, let stand (covered) for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- While the bulgur is being cooked, combine the diced cucumber and tomato in a bowl with ½ tsp salt. Set aside.
- Cut off the thick stems of the parsley. Then finely chop either by hand or in the food processor. In a large bowl, add the cooled bulgur, chopped mint, and green onion. Add the cucumber and tomato to the bowl.
- In a small nowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and ½ sp salt. Pour into the salad and stir until well combined.
- Serve immediately or let chill in the fridget to enjoy later.
We hope you enjoy your Roasted Pepper & Sweet Potato Soup cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Savory No-Chicken Vegan Broth Concentrate! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.