Balsamic Peach & Basil Baked Chicken
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 large chicken breasts
- ⅛ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 peaches sliced
- 1 shallot sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, honey, 1 tbsp olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and ½ cup Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Place chicken breasts in bowl, toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Sear the chicken breasts on each side until golden brown. Pour ¼ cup Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth and ⅛ cup balsamic vinegar in to deglaze the pan. Then add the thyme, shallots and peaches.
- Transfer the cast iron pan to the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Turkey Lettuce Wraps cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.