Balsamic Peach & Basil Baked Chicken
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 large chicken breasts
- ⅛ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 peaches sliced
- 1 shallot sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- ¼ cup fresh basil chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, honey, 1 tbsp olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and ½ cup Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth. Place chicken breasts in bowl, toss to coat. Let marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a cast iron pan over medium heat. Sear the chicken breasts on each side until golden brown. Pour ¼ cup Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth and ⅛ cup balsamic vinegar in to deglaze the pan. Then add the thyme, shallots and peaches.
- Transfer the cast iron pan to the oven and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Top with fresh basil and enjoy!