Summer Strawberry & Mint Quinoa Salad
Save this recipe for an easy summer lunch, picnic idea or side dish for your next BBQ!
- ¾ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 ½ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Veggie Broth
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- ¼ cup mint chopped
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced or grated
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Place quinoa in a pan with Zoup! Good, Really Good® Veggie Broth. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 30 minutes of until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork, transfer to a bowl and cool completely.
- While the quinoa is cooling, prepare your vinaigrette. Whisk together lemon juice, garlic, Dijon mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper. Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop the strawberries, mint and green onion. Then stir in the pine nuts, strawberries, mint and green onion to the quinoa. Add the vinaigrette before serving, serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this Summer Strawberry & Mint Quinoa Salad made with Zoup! Good, Really Good Veggie Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.