Spicy Corn Chowder
Try this deliciously spicy corn chowder.
- 5 slices of bacon
- 4 jalapeños chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2 ½ cups Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 cups corn fresh or frozen
- 8 oz cream cheese cubed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- n a large soup pot, cook the bacon over medium heat. Once bacon is cooked to desired crispiness, remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the jalapeños and onion to the pan and saute until onion is translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Stir in the flour and paprika until the veggies are well coated.
- Slowly stir in the Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Bone Broth and bring to a simmer. Add heavy cream and corn. Continue to simmer for a few minutes.
- Add cream cheese and stir until completely melted. Then stir in the cheddar cheese until smooth.
- Crumble the bacon. Reserve some for sprinkling on top of your soup and stir the rest of the bacon into the soup. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Spicy Corn Chowder cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.