Smashed Garlic Potatoes
These Smashed Garlic Potatoes are tasty on their own but delicious dipped in your favorite sauces. Serve them up as a side at you next BBQ – they pair perfectly with burgers!
- 2 jars of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 lbs golden baby potatoes
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add your Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth to a large pot to a boil. Cook the potatoes approximately 30 minutes or until fork tender. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and parsley. Toss the cooked potatoes in the garlic butter in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cooked potatoes on the baking sheet and using a potato masher, gently flatten the potatoes until lightly smashed.
- Drizzle the remaining butter mixture over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy.
- Serve hot and enjoy!