Smashed Garlic Potatoes
These Smashed Garlic Potatoes are tasty on their own but delicious dipped in your favorite sauces. Serve them up as a side at you next BBQ – they pair perfectly with burgers!
- 2 jars of Zoup! Good Really Good® Chicken Broth
- 2 lbs golden baby potatoes
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp parsley chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add your Zoup! Good, Really Good® Chicken Broth to a large pot to a boil. Cook the potatoes approximately 30 minutes or until fork tender. Drain the potatoes and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and parsley. Toss the cooked potatoes in the garlic butter in a large bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cooked potatoes on the baking sheet and using a potato masher, gently flatten the potatoes until lightly smashed.
- Drizzle the remaining butter mixture over the potatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy your Smashed Garlic Potatoes cooked with Zoup! Good, Really Good Chicken Broth! Be sure to check out our social pages to stay up to date with all things Zoup! Good, Really Good.